Looking to ride.

Hey,

Im located out in Fauquier county and getting back into riding. I got a cr250 set up for trails but will ride tracks too. Also newer to the area, originally from Cali but was in the military and ended up here. Let me know if anyone is up for riding.

Hey,

Im located out in Fauquier county and getting back into riding. I got a cr250 set up for trails but will ride tracks too. Also newer to the area, originally from Cali but was in the military and ended up here. Let me know if anyone is up for riding.

I am in Prince William county and am always up for woods riding. Anytime you want to go ride hit me up, I sent you a PM with my contact info as I am not on here much.

Hey Guys, I live in Gainesville in Prince William county and just picked up a bike.  I've had it for a couple weeks, and i haven't even had it out yet, so it's killing me..  I'm new to dirt riding (previous street stuff), so i'm really looking to find a few guys to ride with, and I'm just starting my search for areas..  If you guys know of any spots around, or are heading out sometime let me know..  Work leaves me pretty slow in the winter so i'm around..

Well I really don't know any places yet, aside from the tracks around...lol  I would like to go somewhere kinda low key to get a feel for the bike..

Sunday looks like it might be a good day...  I can't show up at an mx track for my first day out though..

Edited by Piledup

Yeah I mean I know just the local tracks. There's a place called big boys playground that is pretty quiet cause the guy doesn't keep the place up. You just have to call him first for a heads up you want to come. That be a good place to start

I don't remember the cost but it wasn't much. Its a small MX track and he says he had trails but I never went on them. They appeared to be pretty over grown. This place is not great by any means but its a place to get familiar with your new bike.

• 2 months later...