Southern Sequoia Trail Rides - Ongoing

Got phone calls. Headed up to see the carnage. Did trail maintenance on most stuff. Y'all should pitch in.

I would have been happy to . . . chances are others would have too.  But no calls, emails, PMs, etc :(  3 of us were planning to attend the last SOS day, but it got cancelled . . . I didn't see any updates on the site regarding new days.  Nothing listed until the end of the month.  Next time, share the details ahead of time so others can pitch in too. 

What condition were the trails in?  Did you stay on the lower elevation trails or head up into the snow?

• Like 2

I would have been happy to . . . chances are others would have too. But no calls, emails, PMs, etc :( 3 of us were planning to attend the last SOS day, but it got cancelled . . . I didn't see any updates on the site regarding new days. Nothing listed until the end of the month. Next time, share the details ahead of time so others can pitch in too.

What condition were the trails in? Did you stay on the lower elevation trails or head up into the snow?

This was not an SOS event. 5 of us went out with saws and gas. Cleaned up downed trees and debris. Mostly lower to middle stuff. We came in from the west and migrated up and east. It's been a year since I've been there. A lot has changed on the trails. You can also give Leo a call, he is involved with maintenance too.

• Like 2

Over 3.5 inches predicted tomorrow . . . over 6.5 inches predicted over the next week.  I heard Dec 2016 was the wettest Dec EVER recorded . . . looks like Jan is going to be off to one heck of a start.  I don't have any weekdays open in the foreseeable future . . . need to hit it hard at work and make some money!!! 

• Like 1