Sign in to follow this  

Supercross MotoDynasty?

What about the other guys?   No one here anymore?  We might as well just play the field Kev

slackinoff, blsjds1, MX Ape, phantom451, jcm3 all MIA

Any of you other experts have any Moto knowledge you want to put to test?  

WUSSYITIS?   I hear there is a pill for that  😏

450's are only letting you choose 12 riders.   Yeah that sucks 

Agreed, there are some solid riders that have to be left out.  :banghead:

Edited by jcm3
  • Like 1

Agreed, there are some solid riders that have to be left out.  :banghead:

Not sure why they decided to do that?  I like Weege but this idea SUCKS !!!   The field is too deep to pick only 12 riders 

I'm in!!

But I can't log on to the site.  Could be a work thing, I'll have to check from home tonight...

Once again, I elected NOT to do Fantasy Football this year in order to save up all of my stupidity for Fantasy MX!

Edited by BLSJDS
  • Like 1

450's are only letting you choose 12 riders.   Yeah that sucks 

Yeah that does suck.  But I will say it is making the 250 class a lot easier for me.  Too many 15-20 place guys that I just have no clue about.

Yeah that does suck.  But I will say it is making the 250 class a lot easier for me.  Too many 15-20 place guys that I just have no clue about.

I was able to pick up to 17 so far for 250's ?  You weren't?  

Edit*  Something is up, I am not able to see a box with any riders to add to list so I dropped a rider to see if I was at limit.

Now it has me at 16 riders with no way to add more. 

That's weird.  I was only ever able to add 12, then the drop down list disappeared.  

Another stab in all the privateers back IMO.   Last year I learned a lot about the guys in the back and felt like a more rounded fan.  If we don't have to keep track for Fantasy most probably won't do so. 

Another stab in all the privateers back IMO.   Last year I learned a lot about the guys in the back and felt like a more rounded fan.  If we don't have to keep track for Fantasy most probably won't do so. 

It did make it interesting trying to figure out which privateers to put in the list. That's also one of the things DMXS always praised it forced you to pay some attention to them to get max points. 

Edited by Kevslatvin

FYI - Our group from last year is still setup.    A few of the guys haven't responded.   I am going to leave it as is for now.  If it doesn't scrore right I will try and mess with it then.

Anyone else doing the Rocky Mountain ATV one?  

That's weird.  I was only ever able to add 12, then the drop down list disappeared.  

Same here, only 12 for me.

Okay who is fretting over their picks?  This shit is going to be hard this year.   I am shocked at a few of the guys and now don't know what to do  😏 

Okay who is fretting over their picks?  This shit is going to be hard this year.   I am shocked at a few of the guys and now don't know what to do  😏

Me. Seems like  there's 15 guys in the 450's that have the potential to finish in the top 10. Don't know how James will do. I almost think it may be harder narrowing down to 12.

• Like 1