Arenacross sprocket size combo

Depends on the track layout and your ability/riding style. For me 1st is useless so I focus on 2nd and 3rd. But my style is lower rpms/higher gear. Some guys definitely were lower geared higher rpm. (similar speed)

Locally stock gearing works for me. 15 450.

2nd in most sections. 3rd on the start and whoops. Slightly lower wouldn't hurt because of a couple tight inside lines directly into doubles.

If you haven't ridden the track yet I would try what you have and go from there.

Depends on the track layout and your ability/riding style. For me 1st is useless so I focus on 2nd and 3rd. But my style is lower rpms/higher gear. Some guys definitely were lower geared higher rpm. (similar speed)

Locally stock gearing works for me. 15 450.

2nd in most sections. 3rd on the start and whoops. Slightly lower wouldn't hurt because of a couple tight inside lines directly into doubles.

If you haven't ridden the track yet I would try what you have and go from there.

it's more of a 2nd gear the whole way around because the whoops are closed off to non A class riders for some reason. I'd like to keep from screaming the bike but at the same time I don't want to be riding on the clutch the entire time

it's more of a 2nd gear the whole way around because the whoops are closed off to non A class riders for some reason. I'd like to keep from screaming the bike but at the same time I don't want to be riding on the clutch the entire time

do 14/51 or 14/52. 2nd gear mostly with 3rd in reserve. If you got whoops, upshot before entering so you don't get stuck revved out.
  • Like 1