2016 KTM Factory Editions shipping status and other info

Anyone who has removed the spark arrester able to weigh it by chance? I forgot to weigh mine before I tossed it out. Putting my f.e on a diet for a project and trying to keep track of every gram.

Its 162g with bolt. You can left rubber bolt hole cover away also but i didnt weight that ? 

That is just a very minimal spark arrester. It is not meant to be removed, believe me I tried. When you crack the pipe open to replace muffler packing you will probably be able to get it out.

I really appreciate that man thank you. And that's funny, I guesstimated it at 165g. I was pretty close!

Edited by Shmug

Anyone notice their FE ticks louder than normal? Dealer said it might be because it needs to break in, as they never even started mine, picked it up with 0.0 on the hour meter? Mine seems to tick a little louder then im used to

Have You ever owned a KTM? they have noisy motors.

It's the clutch. Pull the clutch in and the ticking goes away.

How is the trax???

I unlocked mine. Had a private old fart ride day on the hangtown nat track yesterday and I didn't notice anything different or any strange feeling, it worked great

Anyone notice their FE ticks louder than normal? Dealer said it might be because it needs to break in, as they never even started mine, picked it up with 0.0 on the hour meter? Mine seems to tick a little louder then im used to

250 or 450? My valves were out, I shimmed them perfectly but the bike still has an occasional ticking that comes and goes when it pleases. Mines a 250. The bike is an animal. Edited by Thektmman416

Anyone revalved rear shock to work better of put in ProCircuit linkage system? 

I have feeling that shock have too much damping on beginning and wont take sharp edges in 

at all but kicks rear end up. Rebound was also on slow side. With clickers can get it 

better but that feels too soft on other parts of track. 

Have any of you tried the more aggressive throttle cam ? (Black one)

The bike comes std with the grey one.

Was wondering if it's worth it , or if you could even feel a difference ?

Take the grey one and throw it as far away as you can

Take the grey one and throw it as far away as you can

Do you know the part number that's on black one? I changed grips out with another set of odi grips but accidentally mixed my cams together. I have one that says 790.02.014.100 trying to figure if this is the right one if someone could help

Do you know the part number that's on black one? I changed grips out with another set of odi grips but accidentally mixed my cams together. I have one that says 790.02.014.100 trying to figure if this is the right one if someone could help

That's the same number I have on my black cam