2016 KTM Factory Editions shipping status and other info

Interesting. Are dealers giving anything off MSRP on the FE's? Or is the supply / demand ratio too much in their favor?

My last 3 FE's were sold at MSRP... But, I wasn't charged any prep/setup fee on my 2015.5 FE, and again won't be charged this on my 16.5. You'll be lucky to find one (at least here in California), so expect to pay MSRP.

My last 3 FE's were sold at MSRP... But, I wasn't charged any prep/setup fee on my 2015.5 FE, and again won't be charged this on my 16.5. You'll be lucky to find one (at least here in California), so expect to pay MSRP.

I paid $800 under MSRP OTD for my 15.5 and $1000 under MSRP OTD for my new one so there definitely deals out there.

I paid $800 under MSRP OTD for my 15.5 and $1000 under MSRP OTD for my new one so there definitely deals out there.

Wow!  So you're saying you paid $9,299 OTD which to be clear means that includes any taxes, setup fees, registration...?

BTW: Those new black 2016 CV forks look awesome!!

Where do you live? Have fun! Motocross Action April issue (arrived today) has some suspension suggestions for the 450 FE. I have cone forks on my two 450s, but I'm hoping that the AER forks will work well.

I live in cranbrook B.C. Canada! Can't wait to get it broken in and see what it can do! I've heard the air forks are pretty good so I'm excited for that. I'll check the April edition when it comes out on my phone!

Nope. Air pump came with mine. Anyone else read the quick review in mx action April on the 16 450 FE? It was mainly a WER air fork review but they noted the forks were slightly longer on the 16 FE (953mm vs 941mm on 4cs) and for this reason they weren't happy with the turn in on corners. The front end felt too high..once they brought them up in the clamps 12mm the turn in improved..anyone experience this?