Alpinestars Body Armor and Impact Shorts Fitment?

Hey guys. I am currently in the process of measuring myself for a Bionic Plus Jacket and compression shorts. It is indicated on the Astars sizing chart that the sizes run small and you should order a size larger than indicated.

The problem is my chest and waist size seem to fall toward the lower end of the indicated size. For example, it says "S" will fit like 31" to 33". My waist is 31" but should I still order a "M"?

This is a lot to spend and have to put up with less than perfect fitment. Yes I know I could just go to a dealer, but where I live that is really not an option.

I would appreciate feedback from folks with experience with the particular product.

Thanks.

I don't think a lot of people are buying that setup yet Fattonz that's why your not getting much fed back I have a lot of weight to loose before I buy that. Right now I use a Troy lee chest protector it protects my shoulders ribs chest of course it was the best won on the market two years ago. I need to loose 30-40 pounds I'm fat. I'm fat mostly from the bipolar meds and the pain pills I'm in the process now of wiening off of opiates man it's hard I've been on them for years. So far I've cut them in more than half of what I was taking.

• Like 1

I don't think a lot of people are buying that setup yet Fattonz that's why your not getting much fed back I have a lot of weight to loose before I buy that. Right now I use a Troy lee chest protector it protects my shoulders ribs chest of course it was the best won on the market two years ago. I need to loose 30-40 pounds I'm fat. I'm fat mostly from the bipolar meds and the pain pills I'm in the process now of wiening off of opiates man it's hard I've been on them for years. So far I've cut them in more than half of what I was taking.

Yeah man some of those meds can be brutal to get off of. Thanks for the feedback. I contacted Alpinestars with my questions. Hopefully I will get a reply.

Edited by Fattonz