Sign in to follow this  

Best Motocross Magazine

What do you guys think is the best Motocross/Supercross Magazine out there?

MXA

• Like 3

What do you guys think of trans world?

It sucks. They are never honest about their reviews. "The such and such 450 made 32 horsepower on our dyno, stands up in turns, understeers, has headshake, the clutch let go, and the wheel fell off. But don't let that dissuade you for it is still a great bike"

They remind me of Entertainment Tonight

• Like 1

Are there any trail / enduro print magazines that can be found locally?   I had a couple of very bad experiences with magazine subscriptions (unable to cancel, referred to collections after trying to cancel, etc).  That whole business has gotten so shady that I refuse to ever get another subscription again.  But I'll buy them off the stand.

MXA and Dirtbike Mag have been my favorites. DirtRider is hit and miss though I really liked this months issue. RacerX is good for reading but I get bored of some of the articles...

I've always liked Dirt Bike magazine the best. Sometimes I really want to subscribe to MXA due some really good issues that get put out, especially the full 2 stroke issue. However I really don't like MXA's style in certain regards. They seem to merit completely subjective and opinionated bike features when saying what is good and what is bad.

i just loved how they rated the 2016 Honda crf450 engine something other than last because it was intentionally designed to be the slowest motor, therefore ok. In that case every manufacturer should say that any flaws in their machines were intentional. Then MXA could just chalk up the winners in a coin toss. Or perhaps they could rate the engines purely off of dynos and track performance instead, that would be great.

MXA and RacerX are my favorite. I was a huge Transworld MX fan but when they switched to the current design the font got so damn small I can barely read it. Letting my subscription run out for the first time in a while. 

For now I will stick with Jody as my fav though. 

I like MXA because in every issue they have  at least one technical article where I actually learn something. I like pretty much every motorcycle mag because I am a certified motorcycle nut(since 1969) but MXA stands out to me.

Edited by bimbamboom