Sign in to follow this  

Just bought the CRM Carbon subframe for the TE300

nice. and nice picture . it really shows how open the architecture is on the CF sub frame as opposed to the OEM production plastic one. thanks for posting. I have a couple of air box mod posts for the oem set up. this clarifies my point that the CF factory race team sub frame breathes big time compared to the production unit.

• Like 1

that's good, I was close, I figured about 1K US.    its not like a mass produced item, probably not more than 100 will be made (?).

H34, post more fotos as you trim and fit it and for final assy, thanks R-accio

I brought it back yesterday,it had à small crack on THE left side bij the airfilter. Maybe a molding problem..I'll keep my original subframe,don't want one for Enduro

Edited by harm34

that sucks...although I wont get one I was hoping to watch your installation project moving ahead!! in that case do some airflow mods, you will feel a difference

• Like 1

lookin super good!!     re: Airbox mod- yes those 3 holes are really needed on these things for sure!!

Its a great kit, i got it for my tc as well as cf fuel tank which i modified for carb setup.

7.5ltr vs 7ltr stock tank and yes its super light.

Also modified the fuel cap so i dont need a screwdriver to open it.

I think for Mx it is a nice setup,for enduro i'll keep it original.but it is nice stuff!!

I think for Mx it is a nice setup,for enduro i'll keep it original.but it is nice stuff!!

Harm34... did you throw that work of art on a scale to compare to original? 

No i did not,but it is lighter and i had to make some adjustments to the rear fender for the light wire.