Sign in to follow this  

How much for my 14 kxf 250

I don't no how much I should put my bike up for I bought it brand new last year it has 20 hours on it nothing wrong with it just need money

This will give you an idea of what the bike is worth. Then you can head to craigslist to see what other 250f's are selling for in your area of the same year.

http://www.nadaguides.com/Motorcycles/2014/Kawasaki/KX250ZEF-249cc/Values

Edit: bikes hold different values in different geographic locations. You're asking for a shit ton of varying "opinions" here.

Edited by 40acres

That's pretty low hours, but it will need a piston soon. If it's clean, 4k.

I mean it may not need one, but how do you prove/convince potential buyers that? Manual states it needs a top end every 20 or so hours. It might be 15 actually. Sure you can chance it, plenty of people get by with it, but if you are one of the unlucky ones, the piston could come apart and destroy the head.

I mean it may not need one, but how do you prove/convince potential buyers that? Manual states it needs a top end every 20 or so hours. It might be 15 actually. Sure you can chance it, plenty of people get by with it, but if you are one of the unlucky ones, the piston could come apart and destroy the head.

Yea I got a 08 and it has 80 hours on it and all I've had to do is clean the carb.kawi have one of the best motor in the class they can take a lot.I mean you can do that with anything you can pros ride tires one race and change them so since your a pro you might do that with your bike but that's just a buyers way of jew you down that's the chance ya take buying a used mx bike. But if some one told me that I'd just laugh and say then don't but it if it's not up to your specs haha

Yea I got a 08 and it has 80 hours on it and all I've had to do is clean the carb.kawi have one of the best motor in the class they can take a lot.I mean you can do that with anything you can pros ride tires one race and change them so since your a pro you might do that with your bike but that's just a buyers way of jew you down that's the chance ya take buying a used mx bike. But if some one told me that I'd just laugh and say then don't but it if it's not up to your specs haha

If you know so much and that is how you feel......

why again can't you figure out a price for your own bike?

Pete,

I’m sure if you pay attention it’s reasonably safe.

But sometimes while on a dirt bike my brain gets a little unhinged. Usually I just end up ingesting some Mesquite bushes. On the street I would end up ingesting that ’84 Olds Cutlass that just pulled out in front of me right after my brain unhinged and I accelerated to 140 mph…

You get the picture. Not only do I not trust the average driver (who does?), but I don’t trust myself. The desert is like a padded cell for me, pavement and autos are too unforgiving.

I’d love to hear your bee story. I almost rolled my truck when a wasp flew in the window (I’m allergic to wasps and squeal like a little girl when they get near me).

I'm not a pro like you

If you know so much and that is how you feel......

why again can't you figure out a price for your own bike?

I'm not a pro like you

I'm not a pro like you

You're not making sense.......... At all....