Sign in to follow this  

Birthday ride day!

Okay so for the last 6 years every year for my birthday I go on a motorcycle ride day! Sometimes it's just me and my dad or my brothers or friends also but this year (turning 17) in February I want to step up this ride day! In the past I've gone just on local trails or to the dunes! But now I'm thinking of going to Ensenada Mexico and doing some baja 1000 type trail riding! Anybody that around Southern California been down their or have been to places that are a defenitly need to go place! Any suggestions on rad riding places that somewhat reasonable for a Orange County Southern California kid? I don't want anyplace where I need a flag or tags on my bike I want some good cross country trails!

• Like 1

Okay so for the last 6 years every year for my birthday I go on a motorcycle ride day! Sometimes it's just me and my dad or my brothers or friends also but this year (turning 17) in February I want to step up this ride day! In the past I've gone just on local trails or to the dunes! But now I'm thinking of going to Ensenada Mexico and doing some baja 1000 type trail riding! Anybody that around Southern California been down their or have been to places that are a defenitly need to go place! Any suggestions on rad riding places that somewhat reasonable for a Orange County Southern California kid? I don't want anyplace where I need a flag or tags on my bike I want some good cross country trails!

I can't offer advice to your question, but can say any excuse to ride is good, and a unique to you ride is even better!

Free bump if nothing else.