Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Emig at A1 (bruises?)

I don't know if my family was just seeing things or what, but I saw it, my S.O. saw it, my son noticed it, and my daughter did too.

To us, it looked like Emig had a black eye and facial bruises. To us, it looked like he took a face plant with a pair of goggles on. There was a red line on both his left and right cheek bones just below and to the outside of his eyes.

Did any of y'all notice that? Or was something F.U.'ed with our TV or Cable feed?

HB

Edited by Haybails

I noticed it too and just figured he ate shit at some point recently on his KX450F.

Perhaps he cut in front of Pieck at the concession...

And we all know the outcome of such a move...

1452722677924.jpg

Edited by EatMaRoost
  • Like 5

And we all know the outcome of such a move...

Its the "other way" to get on a cereal box.🤣

Maybe that would draw some of the UFC fans to supercross!

• Like 1

Its the "other way" to get on a cereal box.🤣

Maybe that would draw some of the UFC fans to supercross!

Yeah! If the Monster Energy girls wrestled we would get even more fans!🤣 Edited by EatMaRoost

I noticed he had some fireball or something before the race. Dude was barely hanging through the first heats. Lol

First time I've seen it but he def had a few before the race and tried his best to pull it off.

Feeling he got a talk and a bunch of coffee cause he was back to normal halfway through. Felt like Ralph was having to say between commercials...get it together!

Was funny but nerving cause don't want to see him get canned for one event. I like emig being there and def training himself to get to the position he's at.

I'm sure it got corporate attention but hope it will be discussed shortly and move on.