Sign in to follow this  

Yoshimura RS-4D Options

Yosh is refurbishing my silencer and they have given me a few options. full carbon fiber can and end cap or titanium can with carbon fiber end cap. What would you go with and why?

Thanks for the reply. I freaking love the look of the CF (its was was on it before I send it to get refurbished and packed), but now, I'm think about the titanium option. The weight is not going to be noticeable to me lol

Thanks for the reply. I freaking love the look of the CF (its was was on it before I send it to get refurbished and packed), but now, I'm think about the titanium option. The weight is not going to be noticeable to me lol

The 'look' is why they make CF cans. It sells. A Ti can looks like a plain aluminum one, nothing special.

The weight difference is insignificant.

Besides direct impact probably holding up better on the Ti, are there any other notable positives to the CF...besides looks lol

Besides direct impact probably holding up better on the Ti, are there any other notable positives to the CF...besides looks lol

Weight, but unless you're an A rider or a pro.... Nope!

Weight, but unless you're an A rider or a pro.... Nope!

Don't give two shits about weight Lol...I think I'm gonna just flip a coin...

I've made quite a few decisions in my life with the assistance of a quarter. Always a solid method.