Sign in to follow this  

FMF Fatty

Trying to slap a bunch of new parts on my bike and get it in good condition for a big trail riding season come April. I've been calling almost every KTM store in Colorado and have looked on all the big parts websites and for the life of me I can not find an FMF fatty pipe that fits my '02 KTM 300 EXC. If any of you guys could help me out and point me to a store or website that has one in stock that would be awesome!

Sorry it took so long to reply. I didn't see the link to the slavens site. I'll go ahead and get it from there. Thanks for the help Thumper

us 02 300exc owners gotta stick together... 😏

post up on how that pipe works for you man as

in the future I may tire of my gnarly's personality,,,

but for now I like takin it easy for the most part and dont mind the early sign off...

us 02 300exc owners gotta stick together... 😏

post up on how that pipe works for you man as

in the future I may tire of my gnarly's personality,,,

but for now I like takin it easy for the most part and dont mind the early sign off...

So about the fatty, it doesn't have as much low end as the old pipe I had on there (stock resonator), but at mid range it pulls pretty hard and doesn't stop pulling until wot. It seems to have changed my jetting by quite a bit and I now find my bike running really rich. I really like it though!

I will for sure. It definitely made a pretty noticeable power increase, but my old pipe did have 3 huge craters and a crack