Sign in to follow this  

Riders in the Baton Rouge are

I'm just getting back into the sport, bought myself and son a bike, in the process of replacing the top end on mine so I can get back riding. All of my old riding buddies either got married or sold their bikes so looking for some new riding buddies or ppl that would like to just ride every now and then

Edited by speltier86

What kind of riding are you looking to do? I live in BR but I've been off my bike for a while and I've been itching to ride

Woods? MX?

Prolly more mx than woods just for the simple fact that my bike that I bought is setup more for mx but I'm open to anything. What kind of riding you do?

I haven't ridden since last spring but it was mostly MX just because there's a handful of tracks within about an hour drive from BR.  Good trails are at least 2 hours away.  If you're just getting back into riding, Full Throttle MX in Hammond area may be a good place to go.  Track is fairly mellow and plenty of younger kids out there riding as well.  I would go by myself a lot and there are plenty of nice people out there on any given weekend.

I am looking for new people to ride with all my friend quit riding or ride fourwheelers. I live between hammond and Baton Rouge

Where do you usually ride at? Do you ride more trails or mx? I live in prairieville so not to far from Hammond and baton rouge