Sign in to follow this  

150f body kits

Anybody had any lucky with any pre

07 150f body kits , I'm trying to find one with two white back side panels and a white number plate , the rest black , I'm not gonna be picky though , not looking to spend a fortune with Maier either , does acerbis , polisport or ufo make any ? Or anyone found any compatible ? Is the 230f compatible ? Maybe I could call ufo and see if they will sell me seperate parts ? What's my options here ? Thanks.

Or if anyone has gone the route of plasti dipping or having a place paint them ? Is it worth it ?

Edited by Mghonda

Yeah I just find it hard to believe maier are the only people that make the side front shrouds in color besides red , even if anybody had some used black ones I'd buy it . Anyone know how the fitment is for 07 and up tank shrouds for the bikes before 07 ? I just don't see alot of options here besides giving into paying 100+$ for 2 pieces of plastic ....

What about putting a 150r gas tank on? Just so it would be easier to replace front plastics if ever needed ? You think it would all fit right If I could get a good deal on a 150r tank with shrouds ? Or maybe the 100f or 70f shrouds would fit ? If anyone knows , feel free to share your thoughts . Thanks.

I may be wrong, but I'm thinking the newer shrouds fit the older tank. Do a search on here. Even if you have to, you can find a used tank, then search eBay, there are plastic kits in different colors that come with shrouds, fenders and side panels for around $100. I've searched for 230 plastics, but they're the same.