Sign in to follow this  

Do not buy from BPRacing ATV

Do not buy from BPRacing. ordered a big bore kit which i was told was in stock to later find out it was not. After i shipped my cylinder. now i am in the process of filing litigation and a fraud dispute with my bank. i will get my money no doubt but ontop of that my cylinder and any losses along the way. I called them multiple time with no answer.

This business is a joke, read all the reviews from people. I made the mistake of not reading them before.

• Like 1

Do not buy from BPRacing. ordered a big bore kit which i was told was in stock to later find out it was not. After i shipped my cylinder. now i am in the process of filing litigation and a fraud dispute with my bank. i will get my money no doubt but ontop of that my cylinder and any losses along the way. I called them multiple time with no answer.

This business is a joke, read all the reviews from people. I made the mistake of not reading them before.

That sucks! Hope you get it sorted out.

What reviews?  I did a quick search on Google and didn't come up with any.

Go to there page and click on the Facebook link. The last 4 reviews speak of the same practices that I am experiencing. I am not one to publicly bash a company but I have to go spend 1,350 dollars today on a big bite kit from a local shop because of BPRacing

I saw the facebook page. A few guys complaining and a few praising (though the guys praising all seem to be related..... hmmmmm).

The complaints, while all different had similarities. Wrong/bad/incorrect/no parts sent. Delay in resolving. Eventually being told 'too bad'.

No company would want a bad review to stay without the customer stating the issue was resolved and they are satisfied. I will say, when you shop based solely on cheap price, you get what you pay for.

• Like 1

they pulled the same crap with me! I ordered main bearings, came in super late, weren't even the right bearings. After three months of phone tag with the dirtbag, I just filed a complaint with my bank and got my money back. Horrible guy and a horrible business. Good luck man

Agreed. Lesson learned, I usually read reviews on any company I do business with. Unfortunately I did not with BPRacing and paid for the mistake. I was told today that they would be shipping my cylinder and returning my money, this is after I prepared litigation paperwork. It's very disappointing how a company stays in business with this type of practice.

Edited by Brad3