Sign in to follow this  

NewHampshire Anyone looking for an addition for riding in NH?

I just recently got back into riding after a few years away. All my friends have gotten rid of theirs also and I have no one to go with, and would prefer not to go alone. Pretty decent skill so unless you're great I won't hold you up too much. I'm halfway between Concord and Portsmouth.

I will be joining MVTR, but other than large rides I'm not sure how much riding I would get from it

I wish, but no. Does that make a huge difference? If so I guess I could spend the money on it...

Since plating my DRZ-E 2years ago, I ride old ATV trails in Amesbury, Merrimac and Haverhill, and yeah, you need to be plated. What kind of bike are you on? With the way things are these days with land closures, dualsport is the way to go, there's a ton of riding out there, you just have to be able to access it. I live in Newburyport, where are you? There's also a lot of trails in the Danville NH area, again, dualsport needed

We ride in southern Maine. Berwick. All single track. Don't need to be plated. We have guys of all ability levels. Some are from NH.

Nice! That sounds great. Is it aclub or just a group of people? I would love to tag along for a ride. Is registering in Maine just as easy as nh? Never registered there before

That sounds great! Where do you usually ride? I see by your username that you have a dual sport, do you usually do that or trails mostly?

That's where I used to ride also. I have a camp about 20 minutes away. Let me know when you head there this spring, I'll tag along

Sunapee, NH. So riding in claremont would be ideal for me. and then I live near the Concord area, so even checking out Cloughs state Park (Hopkinton-everett) would be great too. I would just not prefer to go alone  :ride:

I live in Lempster wich is close to sunnape I have been to Hopkinson area as well. What do you have for a bike

I have an 02 cr250. I have always loved those kdx bikes though, I grew up riding with a buddy who rode a kdx 200

Since plating my DRZ-E 2years ago, I ride old ATV trails in Amesbury, Merrimac and Haverhill, and yeah, you need to be plated. What kind of bike are you on? With the way things are these days with land closures, dualsport is the way to go, there's a ton of riding out there, you just have to be able to access it. I live in Newburyport, where are you? There's also a lot of trails in the Danville NH area, again, dualsport needed

I have to look into what is needed to get plated.  What about kids bikes.  I have a 6 and 8 year old on a 50sx and 65sx, are they going to be able to ride trails?  I am in the northshore MA area.

I have to look into what is needed to get plated.  What about kids bikes.  I have a 6 and 8 year old on a 50sx and 65sx, are they going to be able to ride trails?  I am in the northshore MA area.

When I say "plated", I'm referring to a street-legal registration. Your kids won't be able to make it, what kind of bike are you riding? If you wanna try to plate it, let me know, I'll fill you in on how to do it