Sign in to follow this  

Justin Bircia and why he dropped to 15th

So nobody's really even talking about it and I was kind of surprised. JB got a great start but then everyone and their mom came around him.

Maybe he was just mentally broken or was it his physical inability to continue at the pace.

Nevertheless I'm sure they weren't celebrating after the race

Edited by Lt4Bird

Damn that had to be demoralizing. He better get with it. Maybe he needs a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

• Like 1

I can't imagine he got arm pump half way through the race. If that's the case, that boy best get back to the gym.

• Like 1

Arm pump has little to do with conditioning. Just needs to relax, hell be fine. No need to stone him yet.

• Like 5

This has come up in a lot of places around here. JGR had shyt for a night and seemed terribly unprepared. JB was pathetic, he had a legit shot at a podium and he falls to 15th, not even a top 5 and he was gassed after a few laps getting passed by bottom 10 guys.

Then Peick tangles up with an idiot and goes for MMA crap rather than racing and will now miss some. A few have said it might be the bike, but I don't agree, it wasn't like JB got to the main via a struggle through a LCQ or something. Arm pump?? Who knows??

JB needs consistent top 5s from here on out for the season to be considered a success IMHO.

Once he learns to ride a 450 indoors he will tire himsrlf out. Once he figures it out, if ever, he will be a race winner. 

• Like 1

Once he learns to ride a 450 indoors he will tire himsrlf out. Once he figures it out, if ever, he will be a race winner.

Damn G im not even drinking this early.[emoji12]
  • Like 7

Damn G im not even drinking this early.[emoji12]

He said race winner, not series winner.   Who picked JA21 to win A1?

Last year the winner was top 3 after lap 1 for almost every race.  

The field is packed.  I expect multiple winners.

"The start is important" has become "the start is almost the race".

Yeah, that's one of the things I don't like about Supercross.  

Yeah, that's one of the things I don't like about Supercross.  

The 22 across start is a relic.   Triple and quad jumps have been added.  

Time to change the start gate.   Or the start straight.   I would run a set of tough blocks down the middle.   Make the first turn into two sets.  Pretty obvious if you're not on the 1-11 side, you are going to start the race farther back.

I can't imagine he got arm pump half way through the race. If that's the case, that boy best get back to the gym.

Maybe his forearm got speared with Roczen's bars?

That's would mess up his night.   Messed up KR's night.

Maybe his forearm got speared with Roczen's bars?

That's would mess up his night.   Messed up KR's night.

Watching the replay over and over, it doesn't appear his forearm got speared. KR's bars definitely hooked up with Barcia's left bar, but not bad enough to cause Barcia any long-term issues. Come on Kev, you're gonna have to try harder than that! What is it with people named Kevin??

hope so, much more fun to watch when the championship goes to the last round with 3 or more people that can win, or at least a good battle between 2 guys.

Torn ligament.

Exactly.  Which is making his grip weaker, thereby putting more pressure on the forearm muscles, result arm pump.

• Like 1

Exactly. Which is making his grip weaker, thereby putting more pressure on the forearm muscles, result arm pump.

And I would imagine every little bump or jolt hurts like hell too. I'm no fan of #51, but boy social media has made many of us brave and downright hurtful. Edited by 2-Strokes 4-ever