Sign in to follow this  

Aftermarket Brake Calipers

Hey guys whats up, bought a 2015 crf450r a few months ago and im looking to upgrade as much as possible. I was hoping someone could tell me if there is a company that has an aftermarket brake caliper for my bike? Thanks guys!

Hey guys whats up, bought a 2015 crf450r a few months ago and im looking to upgrade as much as possible. I was hoping someone could tell me if there is a company that has an aftermarket brake caliper for my bike? Thanks guys!

What's wrong with the stock ones? Go with an oversized front rotor kit. Magazines like the Tusk and it doesn't brake the bank. $120.00 last I looked, but that was a while ago.

I already have a 260mm. My caliper is dragging and need to replace it. Im just trying to go better if possible

Your caliper needs rebuilding. Dont have to replace it.

Thats the problem the person who owned it before me cranked the slide pin in so tight and used lock tight, and he stripped where the screw driver goes. So i either need to drill it out or just buy a new caliper.

I already have a 260mm. My caliper is dragging and need to replace it. Im just trying to go better if possible

A new Honda caliper shouldn't drag at all. Be sure the system isn't overfilled with fluid and disassemble the caliper if you must to clean it, the Honda stuff is fine as far as operation goes. Or there's something wrong with the setup.

Are you running the stock rotor?

Edited by Eddie8v

Thats the problem the person who owned it before me cranked the slide pin in so tight and used lock tight, and he stripped where the screw driver goes. So i either need to drill it out or just buy a new caliper.

use a heatgun to loosen the loctite and a screw extractor to get it out without damaging the caliper. Just trying to drill it out will make a mess.