Sign in to follow this  

Rear Linkage?

I have not seen them but if you are interested I think I have a extra set of used ones.  What length are you looking for?

I have not seen them but if you are interested I think I have a extra set of used ones.  What length are you looking for?

I have a couple of sets, I'm just looking for the bushings that are pressed into them. I bought the Emperor racing skid linkage and they need bushings. I was trying to get around pressing the old ones out and re-using them?

That seems odd that they don't ship the unit with the bushings.

Yeah it was strange? Well, they push out super easy thank goodness, but the 2011 and earlier are not the same diameter bolt hole as the 12' and later models. Thanks goodness I had extras of both years. The Emperor racing skid linkage was a super tight fit to get the bushings in. I had to freeze the bushings over night and then heat the pull rods to 275 degrees for 30 minutes and then they pushed right in. Looks good on the Gasser, to bad I think they have stopped production of these units?

Yeah it was strange? Well, they push out super easy thank goodness, but the 2011 and earlier are not the same diameter bolt hole as the 12' and later models. Thanks goodness I had extras of both years. The Emperor racing skid linkage was a super tight fit to get the bushings in. I had to freeze the bushings over night and then heat the pull rods to 275 degrees for 30 minutes and then they pushed right in. Looks good on the Gasser, to bad I think they have stopped production of these units?

The linkage arms or the GasGas'?

Emperor has stopped production, but has stock. I just picked up new radiator guards and covers for my '15 for them. '14&'15 share frames.