Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

California Visiting from Out of State & Plated

Recommended Posts

I'm coming out to CA in April to ride Baja. I was thinking about riding a couple of places in CA/AZ while there. Ocotillo Wells SVRA, Johnson Valley & possibly Osborne Wash Area in Parker, AZ. Since my KTM is already street legal and plated (VA) do I need OHV permits for CA or AZ?


  • Like 2

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...