2016 D100 Registration?

When will registration open for the 2016 D100? Yeah, I'm itchin' to sign up. Who isn't? After missing last year due to family vacation interference, we were able to align the stars, sun, and moon and book our trip for a more reasonable time (NOT the first weekend in April!).

So, when are the forms going to be released to the great unwashed?

79af6b3bc5b23131ace1d835c402fa444ebd7cfc

• Like 2

PSCook,

Dude thought you fell off the face of the earth haven't heard from you in eons, shoot me a PM, tell me some lies :D

PS, You suck at riding  ?

I sort of did. My girl just turned 11, I've been trying to be a (better) dad. I'll be in touch. You going to the D100? We'll have a significant increase in comfort this year, but the shenanigans and tomfoolery will continue.

PS: I know.

I sort of did. My girl just turned 11, I've been trying to be a (better) dad. I'll be in touch. Good For you! Daddy's girls need their daddy's

You going to the D100? That's the plan at this point, I've had some significant changes in my life as well, I'll bring you up to speed soon

We'll have a significant increase in comfort this year, but the shenanigans and tomfoolery will continue.   It wouldn't be the D-100 without tomfoolery & shenanigans :applause: :applause:  

PS: I know.

How old does a bike have to be for the vintage class? I couldnt find class descriptions on the web site. I see that last year it was pre 86, does that mean that this year is pre 87? Does the bike have to be mostly original or are fork swaps and such ok? Thanks for any info.

Scott

Still pre-86

How old does a bike have to be for the vintage class? I couldnt find class descriptions on the web site. I see that last year it was pre 86, does that mean that this year is pre 87? Does the bike have to be mostly original or are fork swaps and such ok? Thanks for any info.

Scott

fork swaps are weak, keep vintage vintage.