Sign in to follow this  

Where to ride in ohio.

I live in south West Ohio and desperately what to do some exploring and off road adventure riding. So far the only open place seem to be around Wayne National Forest is there anything closer to the Cincinnati area?

Jump into the "Perry thread" here in the Midwest section.  Quite a few members from the Dayton area.  Southern Ohio away from the big cities is full of old township roads that are not maintained, but are perfectly legal to ride.  The area around Tar Hallow is a popular place for people to go adventure riding.  If you really want to dig in, get a roadbook for the county you're interested in from the county engineer and start exploring.

• Like 1

Jump into the "Perry thread" here in the Midwest section. Quite a few members from the Dayton area. Southern Ohio away from the big cities is full of old township roads that are not maintained, but are perfectly legal to ride. The area around Tar Hallow is a popular place for people to go adventure riding. If you really want to dig in, get a roadbook for the county you're interested in from the county engineer and start exploring.

Thanks for the suggestion this defiantly helped.
  • Like 1

Cool, I'm not much of a trail guy but I have been riding them more frequently as of late... next time we are down that way I will let you know. I don't have any hook ups with places to ride but my buddies know private places all over. Obviously we hit up public spots frequently too. Maybe we can meet up sometime. 

Cool, I'm not much of a trail guy but I have been riding them more frequently as of late... next time we are down that way I will let you know. I don't have any hook ups with places to ride but my buddies know private places all over. Obviously we hit up public spots frequently too. Maybe we can meet up sometime.

That would be cool. Thanks for the invite.
  • Like 1

I have not been but there is Maple Farm in Oxford, OH. Also Haspin Acres in Indiana though it's $20 to ride.

I have a few local places there is hidden spring ranch in enon. There is thrashing trails in xenia. That's the only local places I like anything other is the tracks I ride