Sign in to follow this  

Stewart Out

Lame.. Swing away haters. Stewart wasn't feeling right in practice and isn't racing tonight.

• Like 2

No

Nor mine.

He should take that week post concussion. 

That said the fans will miss out!

On what, seeing him ride a few laps? Please, time to hang'em up James, while you still have a shred of dignity. 

It was something about things coming at him too fast ( no... Not the ground!) which may or not be true. Who knows anymore.

I could see that being a real problem though and might scare me. I think there's still a real problem he just doesn't want to do it anymore. He's put too much pressure on himself thinking he has to podium and if he thinks he won't, he doesn't want to be there. I wouldn't have cared if he go last today. Just do something.

• Like 1

I left him out of my fantasy picks before this anyway, figured as much.  :banghead:

• Like 1

don't think we can call him washed up yet...look at reed, he actually placed better than 10th and got a podium.

well Reed actually has a desire to race and after that crash at Millville he clearly has a large set of testicles to still be out there.

Edited by chadk66
  • Like 2

well Reed actually has a desire to race and after that crash at Millville he clearly has a large set if testicles to still be out there.

guess you haven't🤣 🤣 🤣  seen reed in a few years...

s1200_tutu.jpg

Sure hated to hear he bailed out.  When James starts that "I'm not feeling it" stuff it's usually the next season before we see him racing again.   Hope not  he really looked pretty good last week.