Penalty?! Spoiler if you enter.

Ok so they said they were reviewing Jason Anderson and a pass he made under flag.

8 laps to go there was a medical flag out, and Anderson did pass Canard for a moment. Anderson did double a jump in the flag zone, however Brayton almost did as well. They both were defintely not "wheels on the ground".

Anderson did not make a complete pass however, as he shut down completely after he got all wheels on the ground. I wonder if they will actually hold a penalty against him. It look like there was some confusion as to whether it was a true medical area. I saw no riders down, nothing going on, and Anderson may have seen Brayton double into it.

Could be interesting for Anderson...

Edited by DethWshBkr_

No rider down, tuff block rolled onto the track. I saw them do this in Atlanta last year. Questioned why a medical flag was thrown for a tuff block. I can only guess it was for the safety of the track worker moving the block. But on the same token, I have seen countless number of tuff blocks roll onto the track with no flags of any kind being thrown and the block safely moved.

I believe the incident they're talking about it just after 10:16 into this video. Watch bottom left part of screen. 

That's exactly where I was saying.   Brayton however did not stay wheels on ground either.  He cases the double right at the flags, as if he coulnd't shut down fast enough.   That's why I'm wondering if that also screwed up Anderson.    Notice he did immediately let Canard back by in to the corner, which does tell me he knows something was wrong there....

• Like 1

That's exactly where I was saying.   Brayton however did not stay wheels on ground either.  He cases the double right at the flags, as if he coulnd't shut down fast enough.   That's why I'm wondering if that also screwed up Anderson.    Notice he did immediately let Canard back by in to the corner, which does tell me he knows something was wrong there....

I agree, sketchy to give him a penalty for that. 

I agree, sketchy to give him a penalty for that. 

Was he penalized?  - Every account i have seen still shows him with the podium spot 

I know Friese is a squirrel,

-- but i am surprised at how little is said about the riding of Anderson --- every race he ticks more people off --  (not the Seely pass, - i know Seely gronked it a bit  --- but putting Barcia off the track, plus numerous incidents last year  ---- he has a habit of using people for berms if he cant make a clean pass

Was he penalized? - Every account i have seen still shows him with the podium spot

I know Friese is a squirrel,

-- but i am surprised at how little is said about the riding of Anderson --- every race he ticks more people off -- (not the Seely pass, - i know Seely gronked it a bit --- but putting Barcia off the track, plus numerous incidents last year ---- he has a habit of using people for berms if he cant make a clean pass

he is so damn lucky that barcia is out.. After that dirty smash and bash pass, I hope barcia remembers.. It's bam bam time

he is so damn lucky that barcia is out.. After that dirty smash and bash pass, I hope barcia remembers.. It's bam bam time

I agree with you wholeheartedly,  -- but the thing is, - even if someone wanted to retaliate against the guy, -- he is riding so flippin' fast they might have a hard time catching him without pulling a suicide/Alessi T-bone maneuver 

Wasn't it you rambling about him and seely a couple weeks ago? I could be wrong.

I don't think so.. Seely is a great rider but he has pissed me off so bad last two or three yrs.. I think he enjoys when Anderson rubs up against him.. It happens time and time and time again. Gee..

Who was it you were saying would beat him??? Pretty sure even after the penalty Anderson still beat your guy.

1453063628463.jpg

I don't think so.. Seely is a great rider but he has pissed me off so bad last two or three yrs.. I think he enjoys when Anderson rubs up against him.. It happens time and time and time again. Gee..

He needs to hire Ryno , or a similar knucklehead type of rider to run it in on him time and time again until he can figure out how to defend against that  ---  He's so darn smooth he doesnt have to be aggressive very much but he should learn --- 

he'd probably need someone more current than Ryno , but you get the idea

Edited by DMC707
  • Like 1