Sign in to follow this  

SM Wheelset Question

Newbie here, Shopping for a used CRF.

Used Warp 9 SM wheels with upgraded Warp 9 rotors and rear sprocket, along with tires with 95 tread left. What would be a reasonable asking price?

TIA

BTW - What does LRP mean??

SM Front Wheel.jpg

CRF259 SM.jpg

Used Warp 9 SM wheels with upgraded Warp 9 rotors and rear sprocket, along with tires with 95 tread left. What would be a reasonable asking price?

TIA

I would think 6 to 800 would be a fair price ..... "Little Red Pig"  

• Like 1

I would think 6 to 800 would be a fair price ..... "Little Red Pig"  

Ah ha! I never would have got that. So the LWP is the "little White Pig"! I see . . . 

• Like 1

Ah ha! I never would have got that. So the LWP is the "little White Pig"! I see . . . 

If you type in "Big Red Pig" into google images you will see tons of XR650's  so somebody started calling this the Little Red Pig and it stuck ....  I do not like the term and call my bike the "LHB" little honey badger that just don't care and takes what he wants ..... 🤣 

honeybad_logo.png

post-327736-0-44606200-1406285339.jpg

TIA

📎SM Front Wheel.jpg

📎CRF259 SM.jpg

Depends on what all is included with the bike and it what the mileage is...

I bought my bike in stock form used from a dealership with 924 miles on it for $3600 before tax/title/tags... I was looking at a bike that had Warp 9s and a set of dirt wheels with 4500 miles in Chattanooga but they wanted $4700... So It all depends on what is out there... 

I know for a fact I'll never get out what I put into my bike as far as the cost of mods go but I will keep my LRP until I break it... And this is a strong little bike so that may be awhile.

• Like 1