Is the Gas Gas Endurocross EC2 a good DS bike?

Anythoughts on these? Do they have a close gearbox or wide gearbox?

Any comments are appreciated, Thanks!

Here is the bike I am interested in, sounds like a good deal or nah?

https://harrisburg.craigslist.org/mcy/5405905342.html

(I am still working on the cr250 for people who are interested in that project should finish it soon, I rode the cr250 for the first time about 4 days ago and I was surprised of how close the gearing was)

YHGeorge used the term WR to answer your question. This gasgas has a Wide Ratio transmission. Seems like a good buy to me but I wouldn't plan on dual sporting a two stroke. Just my preference. 

Oh, I see. I won't dual sport as in 50/50, maybe 90% off road, 10% on. Just wanted to hear from you if the gas gas 200 isn't a lemon, the price is too low made me think this year was a lemon.

Oh, I see. I won't dual sport as in 50/50, maybe 90% off road, 10% on. Just wanted to hear from you if the gas gas 200 isn't a lemon, the price is too low made me think this year was a lemon.

They're on the heavier side and have limited parts distribution but the gofasters website/dealer in MN still has parts. 

GG does not have the same parts availability as a Yamihaha, but I have 4 GG bikes from that era and parts availability is no problem at all.   That is a very good price.  The bike has a 6 speed trans and the gears are spaced well.  You can choose a final drive ratio to cover what speed you want to run on the top end. 

• Like 3