Sign in to follow this  

2015 crf150f big bore and cam

Hello I'm new here , I have a 15' crf150f and I would like to bore it to 175cc and put a aftermarket cam in it and I can not find anyone that makes this kit for the newer motor. I would appreciate any help

Hello I'm new here , I have a 15' crf150f and I would like to bore it to 175cc and put a aftermarket cam in it and I can not find anyone that makes this kit for the newer motor. I would appreciate any help

Engines Only has a bolt on and ride 225 cylinder kit and at least one choice of cam, if not others?

If I'm not mistaken, Your bike is the same all the way back to 2006 if that is what you mean by newer?

xr100.com

Yeah ! The reason I need to go to 175cc is that I race a flat track series that you can only run up to 175cc

Did you call Frank at EO and ask him? I'm pretty sure he builds engines for that class?

You can also get ahold of Terry Miller and talk to him about what you need.

He can probably build you a stroker crank to get you right at 175cc.

The stroker will automatically raise the compression. I know he can build you a cam for what ever power band you desire.

Makes some calls dude.

You could always run the 225 kit in your bike.... As long as you don't give it up and just barley squeak by at the finish line.

I'm betting that at least 50% of the class does the same thing already??

• Like 1