Am I too big to ride a dirt bike?

I look up the right race tech springs on their website, and then buy them from some vendors on Ebay.  Genuine Race Tech springs new in the box.  Bought them from these guys a couple of times.  Just bought all new springs for my bike and got them for around $190 delivered.  Buying from Race Tech would have been $240 plus shipping.

One of them is powersportparts512, and the other is powersportsuperstore.  Both right outside Austin, TX.

• Like 2

I look up the right race tech springs on their website, and then buy them from some vendors on Ebay. Genuine Race Tech springs new in the box. Bought them from these guys a couple of times. Just bought all new springs for my bike and got them for around $190 delivered. Buying from Race Tech would have been $240 plus shipping.

One of them is powersportparts512, and the other is powersportsuperstore. Both right outside Austin, TX.

Awesome! Thank you! I will be sure to go check them out.

Ya, how tall are you, what type of riding do you expect to do?

Physical what condition are you in?

Choosing the right bike would be the first step.

Because your big I wouldn't suggest a 125.

Secondly a professional suspension revalve preferably with a local tuner...so you get help with fine tuning.

Secondly a professional suspension revalve preferably with a local tuner...so you get help with fine tuning.

He has a cr250...

Should pull him reasonably well.

I used to ride all the time, trails and tracks and fields and what not. I still have my 01 cr250. So I should go to a shop and have my shock redone? What about forks?

My second cousin is 56 years old and 320lbs give or take and he has a 07 cr250r and it pulls his a** just fine. He had his suspension redone by a local shop and he never bottoms out.

it pulls his ass just fine but how about the rest of him ?  

my x girlfirends, brothers, dogs - brother's owner is 520lbs and rides a kx65 it melts the piston every few rides.