Sign in to follow this  

2016 ktm pricing.....250 sx-f

I know it all varies by area but I figure we should all be within a little bit of one another. I'm currently looking at a 16 250 sxf and so far the best price I've gotten is $8572 OTD. I've never bought a KTM before, is that a good price?

Seems most of the jap bikes I can grab for around $6800-7400 with extras/kickers to buy. I know of all the "extra" stuff the ktm will come with that makes it "more." I am also not complaining about the price, just more or less making sure I'm not getting bent over without being bought dinner.   I live in NW Indiana.

That seems pretty reasonable, maybe a couple hundred high.  The 2017s won't see a great deal of updates and so the previous year will hold their value longer on the showroom floors.  The 2017 models will be announced within 2-3 months, so if you can afford to wait, those announcements might knock down the price of 2016s a bit more.

Edited by motonack
  • Like 1

Thanks for the reply. I figured it was pretty decent as it was the lowest so far. Wish trade in wasn't so horrible on used bikes. Got to pay to play though.

I know it all varies by area but I figure we should all be within a little bit of one another. I'm currently looking at a 16 250 sxf and so far the best price I've gotten is $8572 OTD. I've never bought a KTM before, is that a good price?

Seems most of the jap bikes I can grab for around $6800-7400 with extras/kickers to buy. I know of all the "extra" stuff the ktm will come with that makes it "more." I am also not complaining about the price, just more or less making sure I'm not getting bent over without being bought dinner.   I live in NW Indiana.

Where do you live?  Look on cycle trader and put in country wide search.  some deals to be had.  I'm in CA and I know the '16 4 strokes are totally new but I was able to pick up a new 2015 350 XC-F for $7599 plus tax, lic and doc.  I was out the door for $8400.  I saw a lot of SX's on there a few pretty cheap.  maybe your dealer will match price. 

I'd drive to Canada for that!!! And the US dollar bonus!! That would make the bike about $5500!

I'd drive to Canada for that!!! And the US dollar bonus!! That would make the bike about $5500!

No, it's $10k OTD (which I'm sure is less if you shop around) less 30% exchange. I wouldn't doubt you could get one for $6500otd