Sign in to follow this  

Women riders

Yes but they are few and far between. I race JDay and start with the womens class. My wife rides and so do some of the other guy's girls.

Edited by slideleft

In the 25years of riding I've done, only met up with 2 female riders in that time span. I encountered quite a few on 4wheelers though, and many on horseback

My wife rides with me every time I go (kx 85) unless she has to work. She loves it and hates it when she can't go. This will be her third season, her first bike ever. Not the ideal first bike but she'll never out grow it standing only 5 ft. Seen a few women here and there but few and far between and we ride in several different places around are state.

Yes it is, there must be endless riding out there. Hard to find places to ride here in Connecticut.

I would give anything to ride out there

What do you ride

Yes it is, there must be endless riding out there. Hard to find places to ride here in Connecticut.

I would give anything to ride out there

What do you ride

Very true only a few places to ride in the entire state unless you ride on private land

I also have a TTR, but my boyfriend did a yz suspension swap so it's much better on the trails than the stock. I've only ridden on trails, never tried the track.

There are literally thousands of miles of open land in Nevada. It's a dirt bike paradise.

Here's a few of the places we ride that are a 10-15 drive from the house at most.

Moon Rocks:

http://www.riderplan...9/ride_7daf.htm

Hunter Lake:

http://www.riderplan...0/ride_9c12.htm

Bull Ranch Creek:

http://www.riderplan...6/ride_f099.htm

Edited by dirtbikegirl

I ride trails, mx and race Supermoto :D and have been on bikes since age of 6. Oh and I forgot, tried some Flat track and plan to set up the mx/trail bike for flat track at the end of this race season.

Edited by Debi

I know several women here who ride. Met my last girlfriend in the parking lot of the local use area.  😏

Do see more women on quads than bikes, but bike girls are not at all uncommon on either the trails or tracks.

I guess it depends where you live.. in nm quite a few.. just got a klx140 for the wifey.. she's ridden quads but time to get her on 2 wheels

Hard to believe this thread is real 🤦  There are a LOT of women riders on trails, tracks and at races.  

It's 2016 and we've been out of the kitchen for a long time! :ride:

• Like 4