Sign in to follow this  

parts for 2001 Husky CR250

Hi, i just bought and 01' husquvarna CR250 for $1000, it's currently running, needs suspension linkage, fork seals, swing arm chain guard, and one of the ECU/black box bolt rubber things broke off.  Anywho, all that i am pretty sure i can find, i noticed dennis kirk has some body stuff. anywho. I am mostly wondering where can i get my engine parts from? i.e. Crankshaft / pistion/ gaskets.  Is there another more popular bike parts that work? i believe i read one guy saying a 99 honda cr250 crank fits his?  Please let me know where you guys get parts from, thanks, brad

thanks, Hey can you tell me this. So i got a little bit of a frankenstine Husky. the guy built it outta a WR and CR and its got 09 plastics. Anywho I really need fork seals. 1'st question my cheap caliper measured 45mm on the lower tube is that correct? 2nd if i buy fork and dust seals for a 2001 husky cr250 will that work? I don't know if i got wr or cr forks and weather or not they are the same? any help on this would be great. thanks in advance, brad.

0118161751a.jpg

0123161449.jpg

thanks, Hey can you tell me this. So i got a little bit of a frankenstine Husky. the guy built it outta a WR and CR and its got 09 plastics. Anywho I really need fork seals. 1'st question my cheap caliper measured 45mm on the lower tube is that correct? 2nd if i buy fork and dust seals for a 2001 husky cr250 will that work? I don't know if i got wr or cr forks and weather or not they are the same? any help on this would be great. thanks in advance, brad.

Yes, Sacks shock, 45mm Zokes on front.

• Like 1