Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Anderson docked two positions at SD supercross

Heard that and it hurt my fantasy points badly. I had him finishing in 3rd. Bummer.

• Like 1

Heard that and it hurt my fantasy points badly. I had him finishing in 3rd. Bummer.

I had him second.  Doh!

• Like 1

I had him second. Doh!

your expectations are to damn high.. He is very inconsistent.. Here is a tip.. If he wins one, then the next race he will either cheat and get penalized OR he will crash out lol
  • Like 2

your expectations are to damn high.. He is very inconsistent.. Here is a tip.. If he wins one, then the next race he will either cheat and get penalized OR he will crash out lol

Ha ha.  I hear ya.  Other than a few of the riders, the results are so all over the place for most of the guys that for fantasy picks sometimes you have to get lucky.

• Like 1

Name 5 guys who will finish ahead of Anderson this year in points.

Name 5 guys who will finish ahead of Anderson this year in points.

easy! Bill Gates, Donald Trump, jay-z, Leonardo DiCaprio (after doing a great job with his new movie The Revenant), and finally Dana white simply because people for some reason love ufc way too much

easy! Bill Gates, Donald Trump, jay-z, Leonardo DiCaprio (after doing a great job with his new movie The Revenant), and finally Dana white simply because people for some reason love ufc way too much

hahaha, a sounds like you think he may do pretty well.....

hahaha, a sounds like you think he may do pretty well.....

look Mr. racer. I will not ignore that he has speed. And yes he may do well. But let's get this all figured out.. I don't like the dude one bit. I know him off the track. He is a spoiled prick. If he does well, then so be it.. If he doesn't and implodes like he usually does, then GReAT news for me

look Mr. racer. I will not ignore that he has speed. And yes he may do well. But let's get this all figured out.. I don't like the dude one bit. I know him off the track. He is a spoiled prick. If he does well, then so be it.. If he doesn't and implodes like he usually does, then GReAT news for me

oh I SEE you want him to do poorly you don't expect him to do poorly... All this talk in here is like poking a voodoo doll to you.

Lets see who could beat him I'll try and help you out, Dungey, Tomac, Roczen, there I got 3 you fill in the next 2.

• Like 2

oh I SEE you want him to do poorly you don't expect him to do poorly... All this talk in here is like poking a voodoo doll to you.

Lets see who could beat him I'll try and help you out, Dungey, Tomac, Roczen, there I got 3 you fill in the next 2.

sh!+? How bout canard and maybe Reed just maybe
  • Like 2

Crashnard.

sh!+? How bout canard and maybe Reed just maybe

okay see that wasn't hard...

But since you think canard will beat him lets bet straight up either points or wins (see how flexible I am in letting you choose what you think is best?) I'll take anderson and you take canard on the season...

• Like 1

okay see that wasn't hard...

But since you think canard will beat him lets bet straight up either points or wins (see how flexible I am in letting you choose what you think is best?) I'll take anderson and you take canard on the season...

that's a good bet.. What's on the Line?

dude, I just realized.. Canard never finished a damn season.. May be a bad bet now..let me workout, then I'll get back to you :D

you agreed to the bet broseph, think about what you want to lose.

let's go chaconne, you and me Anderson 's canard bet...

Crashnard, Anderson, and Dungey are all your boys... How about you take Anderson and I take Tomac for beers.