Sign in to follow this  

Cycra Powerflow Fitment

Haven't seen too much info on the new(ish) Powerflow plastics for our YZ's.  Anyone know well the Powerflow 05-16 side panels fit with an OEM rear fender? Or with the UFO rear fender?  Also curious how the Cycra blue compares to UFO and OEM.  

Haven't seen too much info on the new(ish) Powerflow plastics for our YZ's.  Anyone know well the Powerflow 05-16 side panels fit with an OEM rear fender? Or with the UFO rear fender?  Also curious how the Cycra blue compares to UFO and OEM.  

Well the Cycra rear (looks) like the 15-16 YZ fender . I have not yet tried bolting them up . But I really do like the Cycra rear plates with the fender . I went with the Factory shrouds . I know that the Stock YZ rear 15-16 will not work with the UFO side number plates without some serious cutting . The blue looks pretty spot  on both of mine . I  never actually tried the UFO fender to the Cycra sides .

Edited by Rosehill Ryder

Thanks RR. May be moot anyways - seems the new powerflow stuff is tough to find from a Canadian supplier, and ordering from the US tacks on 40% for the dollar difference right now, plus crazy shipping $.

Thanks RR. May be moot anyways - seems the new powerflow stuff is tough to find from a Canadian supplier, and ordering from the US tacks on 40% for the dollar difference right now, plus crazy shipping $.

My dealer had to order straight from Cycra . Closest to stock I've seen without making airbox mods and they don't hang on your boots when slinging a leg over  like others do . Good luck .

Edited by Rosehill Ryder