Sign in to follow this  

FS570 conversion questions.

Hey guys

New to the Berg scene.  I have an 11 FS570 and wanted to put some dirt wheels on it to take it out in the woods.  Has anyone switched out their stock sumo wheels for the dirt wheels?  What kind of wheels are you running?  Tips for gearing chain sizes for northeast woods riding?  Any issues the first time you did it that I could look for?  And most importantly, how all the power translate to the woods, I can almost see myself up in a tree with this beast

I have both FS & FE570 gearing 14/48 would be good. Power is no problem unless you like gassing it hard then your going to get killed/hurt. Stock Husaberg/KTM wheels will work only thing is you will have run FS front disc. Or spend some money to convert it. Or Get a set of forks /modified your forks. Warp 9 wheel are also good but you still have the same disc problem. Stock forks/shock would be OK for light to moderate trial riding. Might need a longer kick stand. Front brake at the handle bars will work but it isn't made for off-road I can see you braking off the fill point. Buy an extra. Hope this helps