Sign in to follow this  

What are the best online stores / warehouses to order from?

What's up everyone was just wondering in your opinion where is the best place to shop online (quality and price) for dirt bike parts, tools , and accessories after market parts etc..

BTO has by far the best customer service.  And their prices are identical to Motosport and RMATVMC.

• Like 2

i don't know......Rocky mtn has generic brand stuff like sprockets and brake pads that are waaay cheaper and last just about as long, are always in stock and parts arrive in no more than 3 days.

Joe

I like partzilla and honda east toledo for anything oem.

Aftermarket its whoever has it the cheapest unless its motosport, they irked me when they put an entire couple hundred dollar order on hold because one shirt was on backorder. They did clear it up but only when I called them after checking the status a few days later, I was expecting to receive the order that day amd ended up missing a weekend trip because of it.

Someone's kissing ass for some brownie points🤣😛

No, he's not. I agree with Snowmule. I've had Bryan call me on more than 1 occasion to talk to me about my order.

• Like 3

No, he's not. I agree with Snowmule. I've had Bryan call me on more than 1 occasion to talk to me about my order.

I don't doubt TT is great to order from. Never heard a complaint about the TT store and the owners are routinely around here participating in conversations and answering questions. I was just picking at snowmule because I believe he is sponsored by TT.

I've used rocky mountain atv mc, motorcycle superstore, Dennis kirk, and bike bandit. Never had an issue with any of them but I usually try an order from the first two because they don't have as far to ship to me. I've gotten stuff from rock mountain atv mc the next day even though I choose the three day shipping. I've also orderd some of the aftermarket tusk parts which are cheaper then most.I've had no issues with the tusk parts. Just put on tusk rotors and pads but haven't tried them yet. Winter tare down. getting ready for spring.

. I was just picking at snowmule because I believe he is sponsored by TT.

I heard they let him fly coach on their corporate leer jet and let him pit out of their fleet of blinged out big rigs. 👍
  • Like 1

RMATV is my favorite. Good prices and great customer service IMO/IME. I did a review of the Tusk pads. They failed and said I wouldn't use them again. RMATV contacted me about my review and wanted to send me any pair of pads I wanted. I said that was ok but not necessary. So, they sent me a $25 gift card anyway. I like that. 👍 Also, a buddy had a Tusk oil filter fail and destroy his son's race bike. RMATV paid for all the parts to fix it without even being asked.

I've also had good service from the TT Store. A problem came up once and Brian took care of it ASAP at no cost to me. 👍

I've used pretty much all the major online retailers and have had good experience with them all.  At this point, I tend to price check them when I'm ordering stuff and go with whoever is cheapest.  I do tend to shop RM for tires and rear sprockets.  I'm a big fan of the Tusk steel sprockets (rear only, I do run OEM front sprockets on my KTMs).  They last longer than any aluminum sprocket and are even cheaper than other brand steel rear sprockets.  They out live a front sprocket, so I'm never replacing a chain because the rear wore out first.