Sign in to follow this  

How much would you buy this 04 crf100?

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1453224690.735566.jpg

The guy has it up on CL for $600, I plan on getting the bike putting a new seat cover on and buying chain tensioners then reselling on CL. Let me know what you guys think about it!

BRAPP

if the bike has sat outside, it might not be in as good condition as you think, I would say $400 on the pics, but hey go look at it! if you like it offer him $500 or $550

Assuming it runs, $400 by the way it looks. I'd plan on a total rebuild since it has probably sat outside and never had an oil change. When looking at bikes, ALWAYS look at the other stuff on the property or garage. It's real easy to tell if things are well cared for or not.

• Like 2

My plan would be buy it then fix it up and clean it all up and repost it for $1,000 or maybe $1,100!

Guy said it runs, so not planning on doing a full rebuild on a four stroke engine Lol I'm a 2 stroke guy.

Guy said it runs, so not planning on doing a full rebuild on a four stroke engine Lol I'm a 2 stroke guy.

That is not a $1000 bike. More power to you, but your time would be better spent by saving your money. The "guy" ALWAYS says it runs.

sure its a $1000 bike right after he puts $600 of plastics, tires, seat, muffler, etc into it. 

Buying it to resell and make a "big profit", aint gonna happen