Sign in to follow this  

California how to transport my bike now!

I got a jeep that I use as a locker box for my dirtbike stuff. I built a carrier to drag around my dirtbike. I only use the jeep for this purpose, not anymore!

My 16 year old got her license. Long story short, I need a new to me vehicle to use for dirtbiking

I'm looking for something dependable with low millage. Any ideas let me know. Need to do this pretty quick

I got a jeep that I use as a locker box for my dirtbike stuff. I built a carrier to drag around my dirtbike. I only use the jeep for this purpose, not anymore!

My 16 year old got her license. Long story short, I need a new to me vehicle to use for dirtbiking

I'm looking for something dependable with low millage. Any ideas let me know. Need to do this pretty quick

youd need to be more specific. ie: cost, type of vehicle, years,  

for ditbikes i dont think anything can beat a cargo van. i wish i would have bought one instead of my truck.

• Like 2

I thought about a cargo van, might be the best option.

I don't really have a preference on make or model.

my next vehicle will be a diesel cargo van. possibly before that though, a 1970 Lincoln Continental. :devil:

• Like 1

Little too shaggy for me, pun intended. I'm looking for something with under 60k miles

What do you have in mind though? Van, box truck, little pick with a topper and hitch hauler? Price range?

About 10k.

for that much id just go get a gmc canyon. wont have power but they reliable and convenient to park. 

or the cargo van.

Call Eric (creme)pick up and delivers[emoji16]
  • Like 1

10k, under 60K? Sounds like your looking for some kind of a great deal, do you still talk to Jeff?

Edited by ediot
  • Like 1

Moto Van all the way . . . only way to go . . . best 3200 bucks I've spent.