Sign in to follow this  

How do I update my garage?

Buy a couple new bikes, some new tools & toolboxes, a bigger TV, and maybe even a fridge for the beer.

• Like 3

Help please, i cant figure this out. Sorry, I'm an idiot at times.

Go to the garage tab at the top of the screen and click the tab that says add bike (or something like that) 

Or click on whatever bike in your garage and there's an "edit bike" (or "delete") button there..

Edited by XLR8RR

It must be the tt app that is screwing with me cause those options aren't there.

I just added a new bike and put

a TV and surround sound system in the garage, that's why I need to update its status to awesome!

Trying to keep up with my garage huh 😛

• Like 2

I dream of a 3 car garage...  :(

Pic of your new TV and surround sound,  or you park your DRZ in a unsecured,  unlocked, underground parking lot,  illegaly. 

• Like 2

first you gotta have all the TTers over to check out the garage...then you can update it online after we approve !!!  👍

Edited by RetroRanger
  • Like 2

first you gotta have all the TTers over to check out the garage...then you can update it online after we approve !!!  👍

Must have beer and pizza. 

• Like 3

I have beer in mine and can order a xxxl Pizza HAHA

Yes that is a Kegorator next to my KTM :D

10329054_875039959184276_739234066766339

Forget all that...  i want to come hang out at your garage just to check out the van.  😏  :D

• Like 4

Add one of these. One of the most useful updates to my garage i've done 🙂

I have one of those craftsmen bike lifts. They are junk. Mine broke after a little bit. It still works but it's a hassle. I've come to learn that craftsmen is a junk brand outside of their hand tools.

I have one of those craftsmen bike lifts. They are junk. Mine broke after a little bit. It still works but it's a hassle. I've come to learn that craftsmen is a junk brand outside of their hand tools.

Hand tools are junk now too.

When Radio Shack closed all their retail stores I went dumpster diving at my local one...

Left with several hundred square feet of "tile carpet"

Went down in the garage really easily and well

If I have a spill, I just remove the tile and replace it.

Carpet...yeah it really classes up the place

FullSizeRender 6.jpg

• Like 2

That's nice.  Fortunately for me and many other people who have purchased their lifts they are robust and are built very well.  They get excellent reviews if you search.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Hand tools are junk now too.

Their tools are just fine if you know what you're looking for.  Alot of their stuff is now imported, if you know where to look, you can still find their good quality USA made tools.  I custom ordered a set from them that you can't buy at their stores early last year that, apart from 4 pieces(2 magnetic bit screw drivers & two tiny screw drivers), is entirely USA made.  Wasn't cheap but I'm not about to drop Snap-On money for a set of tools for my garage because that would be quite stupid.  As far as I'm concerned,  Craftsman still makes the best tools for the money.

IMG_3368.JPG

IMG_3369.JPG

IMG_3371.JPG

IMG_3372.JPG

Edited by LetMeBRAAAPthat
  • Like 1

That's nice.  Fortunately for me and many other people who have purchased their lifts they are robust and are built very well.

Their tools are just fine if you know what you're looking for.  Alot of their stuff is now imported, if you know where to look, you can still find their good quality USA made tools.  I custom ordered a set from them that you can't buy at their stores early last year that, apart from 4 pieces(2 magnetic bit screw drivers & two tiny screw drivers), is entirely USA made.  Wasn't cheap but I'm not about to drop Snap-On money for a set of tools for my garage because that would be quite stupid.  As far as I'm concerned,  Craftsman still makes the best tools for the money.

No knocking intended--I own plenty of Craftsman for my at home boxes but...

I'm doubtful that all the wrenches and sockets in that Craftsman set are M-USA

In my experience the USA tools have a different appearance--like a darker, kind of onyx colored chrome.  And of course are labeled M-USA.  Yours look lighter colored?  See photos?

I do know that garage could use some carpet though!

IMG_1633.JPG

IMG_1634.JPG

Dr

I love that I started this thread because I'm puter-tarded and it has turned into a thread about cool shops!

Keep em coming!

Bring your ass over my place and we can drink a few POPS and dip some parts and watch a movie.

YES I have a Hydro dip tank in my garage now :D I will get a pic of it when I can get out there again ha. But for now, here's a pick of my shortend swingarm after a gold carbon dip over black :D

10665082_605142949596982_837755938458864

• Like 2