Sign in to follow this  

Yz 125 vs yz 250

I LOVE hitting big jumps. Which would be better. Yz 125 or 250 For jumping

That's like saying "I like to bang chicks.  Should I bang a fat one or a skinny one?"

Too many variables to give you an answer.  Buy one of each and see which one you like.  But who buys a bike to HIT BIG JUMPS?

• Like 2

Your mom likes hitting big jumps. I believe the record is held by a CR500, so you should buy one of those if youre gonna make a career out of it. Its a good starter bike.

• Like 7

They are both great, depends on your level of riding, weight, experience, tracks, consistency (power sapping sand or hardpack), the size of your testicles, etc...

I believe your career path will be short (and painful). Either bike can take you down that path...

• Like 4

Or...do be an idiot and post the video. How big are these jumps? Are they "sweet" jumps? Got any pictures or video? The answer to your question, between those two bikes, is the YZ250. It's actually a pretty popular choice in FMX. But again, videos, or this thread is completely useless and nobody will care if anything actually happened.

• Like 1

Everybody's version of big is quite different.  I've got my wife convinced that my 6 incher is huge.  Is your version of huge a 20 foot jump or a 90 foot jump.  My son was hitting a 90 foot table top at our local track on a yz125 and it scared the shit out of me.  He loves it, but scares me to death.  

• Like 2

Everybody's version of big is quite different. I've got my wife convinced that my 6 incher is huge. Is your version of huge a 20 foot jump or a 90 foot jump. My son was hitting a 90 foot table top at our local track on a yz125 and it scared the shit out of me. He loves it, but scares me to death.

I married my wife for the same reason. She thinks it's huge. Lol

• Like 2

Bump.....

So I have been on TT since 04 when I switched to 4 strokes.....

Well the circle is complete and I am back to my roots.

Reading some of the threads I found this beauty and felt it deserved a bump.

If this gem is a token of how you guys operate here consider me the prodigal son who has now returned..........and is ready to partake in these epic threads.

Edited by mikerides33