Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Climax!

I may not be the only person who is thinking this but I feel like this 2nd place is the best chad reed will be able to achieve this season. I'd like to see more from him but I highly doubt it. What say you moto guru's?

Eric you cannot post a thread title like that without including some T&A inside . I think Reed could have a win in him if everything falls his way. Dungey would have to have an off night, Anderson would need to goon it out, Trey needs to get a shitty start plus Roczen & Tomac will need to continue to struggle. I'm still not a Reed fan and think he is a whiny bitch but you have to give him credit for coming out this season swinging for the fences. 

• Like 9

why is it that people want to bag riders out, CR might have got second but that in itself is an awesome achievement, there is 18  riders that could not do better on the night and most of them are 100 percent focused on trying to get a podium, these guys that were behind him have been training and tuning everything they got to get a podium. CR is a great rider and deserves some credit, 

• Like 2

CR 22 has some more wins in him.

Like all the riders in the field, things (start, lappers, for eg.)have to go his way to end up on the top step.

He was 2 seconds and one place from winning the last race. Any mistake by RD1 and he would have.

CR has identified his corner speed as needing improvement. I'd be far from amazed if he did improve it, and or take a win.

Come on haters. Your turn. 🙂

Edited by skypig
  • Like 1

its possible for him to win, he is a proven winner (not so much lately), but think his chances get lower and lower as the faster youngsters get into the swing of SX.

betting he fades to his usual place in the next few races.

I don't think he is a legit title contender but he could win and be on the box consistently. He is smart and has a very fast, smooth and efficient riding style that doesn't expend too much energy. He knows when and when not to push it and is a great athlete, no reason why he can't win races. The biggest thing tho, is that he seems to be in a good [lace in his life. 

• Like 3

Eric you cannot post a thread title like that without including some T&A inside .

with a thread name like that and excitable posting in here I came stumbling in thinking I was in for a treat this morning...  👎 back to my coffee...

• Like 3

I don't think he is a legit title contender but he could win and be on the box consistently. He is smart and has a very fast, smooth and efficient riding style that doesn't expend too much energy. He knows when and when not to push it and is a great athlete, no reason why he can't win races. The biggest thing tho, is that he seems to be in a good [lace in his life. 

Reed is the only 450 rider on that team right now right?  I think that's got to be great for his psyche.  No other premier rider to take away attention from him.  Full factory bike / team.  The vast majority of his past success came on a Yamaha.  I just wish I could get Squid to bet me.  Squid only has the balls to take Dungey which isn't really betting at all. 

• Like 2

CR 22 has some more wins in him.

Like all the riders in the field, things (start, lappers, for eg.)have to go his way to end up on the top step.

He was 2 seconds and one place from winning the last race. Any mistake by RD1 and he would have.

CR has identified his corner speed as needing improvement. I'd be far from amazed if he did improve it, and or take a win.

Come on haters. Your turn. 🙂

I will be shocked if this post doesn't bring out waves of Chad Reed haters en masse. 

I may not be the only person who is thinking this but I feel like this 2nd place is the best chad reed will be able to achieve this season. I'd like to see more from him but I highly doubt it. What say you moto guru's?

I think on his worst day, he's a thousand times better then you on your best day. What say you, lifeless, sniveling Gonad? 

Agree with all of that and especially your last sentence.  He's got far less things to worry about and can focus more on just racing, which is obviously something he still loves to do. I don't really expect him in the top 3 at the end of the season, but he is consistent enough where it could happen.  He's gonna see some podiums.

• Like 1

Eric you cannot post a thread title like that without including some T&A inside . I think Reed could have a win in him if everything falls his way. Dungey would have to have an off night, Anderson would need to goon it out, Trey needs to get a shitty start plus Roczen & Tomac will need to continue to struggle. I'm still not a Reed fan and think he is a whiny bitch but you have to give him credit for coming out this season swinging for the fences.

with a thread name like that and excitable posting in here I came stumbling in thinking I was in for a treat this morning... 👎 back to my coffee...

Sorry to disappoint you, I'm still very new here! I'll do my best to get my sh!t together.

• Like 2

Sorry to disappoint you, I'm still very new here! I'll do my best to get my sh!t together.

don't brother none of us us have our sh$t together.   Well maybe BBA.. :cheers: cheers.. man I cant type

Edited by Havingfun
  • Like 2

I agree and he also seems to very comfortable on the bike. He is blitzing the whoops which I haven't seen him do since 2012.

don't brother none of us us have our sh$t together.   Well maybe BBA.. :cheers: cheers.. man I cant type

Man I wish, you have no idea. Have you ever accidentally knocked a box of misc bolts off of your work bench and shit went everywhere?? Well, that is usually how every day goes for me lol. 

• Like 2

Sometimes the guy with the most seconds and thirds wins the title.

He was less than 2 seconds back from Dungey at the finish and almost nine seconds ahead of Anderson (who ended up getting docked two positions, of course), so I'd say he can definitely win.  I think he'll show some inconsistency this season but definitely has a win in him if he gets a good start.