Sign in to follow this  

Shinko 705's

looking to put 705's on my sm, but I need to ask, I can't find a 140/70 only 140/80 or 150/70 should I go for extra width? will the 140/80 do the trick? 

Anybody with experience on 705's? are they as street worthy as they look? are they as dirt worth as the tread design makes you hope? 

looking to put 705's on my sm, but I need to ask, I can't find a 140/70 only 140/80 or 150/70 should I go for extra width? will the 140/80 do the trick? 

Anybody with experience on 705's? are they as street worthy as they look? are they as dirt worth as the tread design makes you hope? 

it's a road tire. paved road, dirt road, gravel road, yes, it will work fine. they run very smoothly and are quiet.  

for off road = a dualsport or knobbie would be much better. 

I have a spare set of 705s that came on my dizzer. Very compliant on the street and did just fine on the gravel roads I hit.  My limited exposure to mud/trails let to me buying another set of tires.

I had them, They SUCK! Like riding on plastic. Be careful...