Sign in to follow this  

Keeping Warm and Busy

Well the projects are almost done. Rebuilt the 250X motor, got the go fast parts for the 2 grand daughter's bikes, will rebuild those here over the next few days. Drew up the plans for the track here at the farm, "Saddletime Ceresco" and budgeting for the equipment for the changes in the spring.

https://www.facebook.com/Saddletime-Ceresco-986591398057786/

I am personally out of 'racing', will putter with friends at the new actual 'vintage' style track down in Nebraska City, last is still good.

Son is all jumpy wanting to get a 250L, I may get another as well. Already got the grandson's CRF50 picked out. Going to be a fun year. Hopefully we can get Zoey the oldest grand daughter competitive, but the rising star is Lilly the younger, she has the 'flow' to be a racer, Zoey rides just too rigid but fast. Got them both in a exercise program and working on balance drills. There is potential for both of them, but I see Lilly as the true racer.

Might invest and send both to the new MX School in Denton, NE this summer.

Edited by oldsoldier173
  • Like 3

That's pretty intense. Hey, you mentioned in another thread that you'd be the leader in showing them the mx ropes – I might drive down from canada to join in on the lessons. haha, I sure as hell could use them – I suck. Slowly getting better though + smiling ear-to-ear the entire time.