Portland winter riding

• 2 weeks later...

Shoot, I wish I read your post. Another TT'er and I rode nestucca yesterday. It was great fun except for spilling my bike in an almost seat deep puddle and having to wring out the muddy water from my filter trailside. Maybe I should think about bringing another filter in the pack haha. We are prob going next saturday, send me a PM!

Myself, rlucas1986, guitarromantic and one other are staging at diamond mill sat morning

Just curious, what is your groups skill level? Do you know the trails good around d-mill? Where are you staging in D-mill. We like to keep a good pace but enjoy a few stops, been riding all my life 2strokes but recently been riding a 4stroke while I rebuild my rm250. It's kinda a bear switching, getting use to a 4stroke. Anyways would like to meet new riders and if you don't mind we will meet up.

Myself ( Jason ) and 2 other guys, Jonny and tillamooktrailjunkie(terry) thanks

Jason-

i have only ridden with rlucas1986. we are both very competent riders and i believe we could keep pace. i have been riding most of the local HS and do decent in open C if that counts for anything (2nd in winter series currently). i have only ridden dmill once but would like to explore/learn it better. we will be meeting at the main staging area at 8ish and hitting the trail around 9. we can meet up if you want and you dont have to worry if we are not up to your speed.

Sweet I wasn't saying we are really fast lol. Just love to ride, we don't race, I used to. We know quite a bit of trail around that area, but always seem to have problems with good loops. What are you guys driving/bikes, we are in beat up Nissan pickup (purple) with 2 white Yamaha 250s and a red Chevy whith a white Yamaha 2502stroke. Would like to meet new people so we will be there, hopefully I can start this dam 4stroke haha. Main staging area(actual diamond mill) where you take a right off the main road right?