New Kawaskai KX 350 EFI 2 Stroke?

has anybody seen one yet, I did a search here and nothing came up. A friend emailed me a spy photo of one and I must say, this may be the ultimate woods weapon. Its about time one of the big 4 came out with an open 2t with the lights and all the goodies, I guess they have been monitoring sales of the orange bikes and decided the market was there. It truly is a work of art, has it already been discussed here, I can try and load the pic my friend sent me if it hasn't already been seen here. Any thoughts on this latest KX ? love me some team green...Roost

Keep dreaming. Kawasaki has abandoned 2 strokes and they aren't coming back.

let alone the off-road market, wouldn't it be great if they even had a 4T KLX 350 with all the features listed above? in the USA they only had the klx450 for one year.... 2008. Edited by shrubitup
  • Like 1

• NoFiddyPilot changed the title to New Kawaskai KX 350 EFI 2 Stroke?
  • 1 month later...

I am willing to bet that it’s a scam just like all of those “official Honda articles” where they said that Honda would make two strokes again. I don’t see why they would shut them down and all of a sudden start making a new two stroke when they haven’t made anything since 12 years ago. It would be cool and it would be a great bike for trails but with all of the other scams I don’t think it’s true.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Everything time I read these things I think “ I guess they’ve never ridden a 300” the KTM 300 has been wowing riders for 20 years. They’ve created an amazing woods bike that’s now being copied by almost every one of their competitors. 

• Like 1

Beta, Sherco, Husqvarna, gasgas, those are KTM’s competition in woods bikes. Only 1 of the big 4 make a real woods ready bike. The rest need to be heavily modified to be competitive at the high levels. Shane Watts used to roll into town, go to the local dealer and get a bone stock bike for that weekend’s race. He raced every different displacement they had and was top 3 every time.

Granted that was a few years back and things have changed,  but Orange still runs the woods, mostly with their tried and true 2 stroke 300. 

• Like 3