Sign in to follow this  

2016 crf250r

So, who has one and what do you think about it? Any other bike to compare it to? I have a 14 yz250f. Thinking of making the switch to red or orange.

we have a 15 crf250r with a few mods....the 16 stock is better motor wise and the handling and suspension worked very well considering I am about 200lbs. and didn't adjust anything to accommodate my weight or ability. my son rode it and really liked it..his 15 suspension was obviously better but that is a non factor as we have 80 + hours setting it up....the downfall to the Hondas are the price, imo , you can get a 15 yz250f or kx250f for probably around 1500 less= lots of $$ for suspension and other things.

yz all the way . i have both .honda  handles better , but suspension on yamaha is way better , and yz engine is the best period . both great bikes but i still get more out of my yz250f 15 model.

yz all the way . i have both .honda  handles better , but suspension on yamaha is way better , and yz engine is the best period . both great bikes but i still get more out of my yz250f 15 model.

In other words you're saying just keep the 14 and update it instead of wasting the money on anything else...

• Like 1