Sign in to follow this  

Save Money, Buy in Canada.!

Right now is a great time for Americans to save cash buy buying parts (and bikes) in Canada. Us Canadians take advantage of the dollar offset when it was the other way around, but now it is your turn to do the same! 

Buy things like a $100 chain for $65!

• Like 4

I was asking about this. Is there a Canadian online retailer?

Where would a weekend tourist go?

Thanks eh

Canadas motorcycle. Cheaper then royal distributing and faster shipping imo. Usually gets to me in 2-3 days

• Like 4

Canadas motorcycle. Cheaper then royal distributing and faster shipping imo. Usually gets to me in 2-3 days

I checked out that site but could not see how to ship to the US or what shipping would cost. Anyone done this, and if so, how did it go?

The Fox Titan Jacket was $152 CAD, which is $$107 USD. Rocky Mountain charges $149 with free shipping in US.

Edited by LSHD

Not sure on the shipping to the states, best bet would be to try calling them.

Canadas' services page says they do not ship internationally. Looks like Royal does though. G

Edited by 2012 450 xc-w

with the terrible exchange rate, it's still worth it buying some parts from Motosport or RMATV over getting them at the stealerships lol.

Not as big of a discount as it was when we were at par, but if I need more than 1 item I still order from the states lol

If you are looking to buy anything and I mean anything now is the time to get it from Canadian retailers. Bikes, cars, trucks, clothing etc... The Canadian dollar has been at it's lowest in years. Sucks from Canadians like myself but great if you have USD to spend. I hear the Canadian vehicle auctions are packed full of American buyers recently

• Like 1

Royal distributing does ship to the states, and I think if you call them, they will select whatever shipping company you choose.. I know it wasn't that big of a deal for us Canadians to import vehicles from the States back when our dollar was strong, so I couldn't imagine it being difficult to go the other way..

Also when we would purchase large orders from places like East Toledo Honda, we would have to sometimes pay a broker fee to get the package across the border so keep that in mind.

Free Trade agreement at its finest!

• Like 1

Hey, Canada rocks!!!!! They gave us Captain Kirk, Rush, Lover-boy, Bachman turner overdrive, Molsen beer, SCTV, De-Haviland aircraft, bad spelling I know. and other cool stuff!!! So Purchase products from Canada, Merica! 8284740926_63408e67ca_z.jpg

Haha ya! Don't forget Pamela Anderson, Jim Carey, and the Trailer Park Boys! Oh ya, and this kinda stuff..ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1453478978.132147.jpg
  • Like 3

I was just on the site I linked above and the 10% off has been extended till the end of January.

Free shipping for orders over 99 bucks, at least for us canucks anyways...

Cheers,

Jon

For the upper west coast guys and in BC..

Some suggestions.....

online - gnarlyparts

stores - hole shot in langley

My last big trip to the US/Mexico was in 2007 and the CDN $ was at like 1.10 to the US. I remember getting cash at a bank machine in Mexico and I think it said I had a $7,000,000.00 PESO balance