Sign in to follow this  

Bogle Out

Bummer.  I like Bogle, especially his voice. 😏

Shouldn't be a surprise, we knew guys would start dropping. Bogle, Barcia, Tickle...........and of course Stewart beat them all to it so he was the fastest at something this season after all. 😉

There WILL be more.....

Edited by husky34
  • Like 5

Shouldn't be a surprise, we knew guys would stop dropping. Bogle, Barcia, Tickle...........and of course Stewart beat them all to it so he was the fastest at something this season after all. 😉

There WILL be more.....

Yeah that's one race Stewart always seems to win,....first one out every season. Sucks we're losing some top 10 guys,... and I hate to agree with you but the list will get longer with the pace everyone is running this season. 

• Like 1

Dropping like flies!! Sucks!! Can we get a healthy season for once, or one that lasts past Daytona??!!

Wasn't a Bogle promoter, but hate to see so many dropping so fast.

Usually it's right before the season practice injuries and expected what to bet.

Was only short and one other to start and it got the whole season hyped up (no offense Short, you're still solid in the ten and worth the ride), but it's starting to thin out too much too fast.

Really don't want a boring year this year....

Well, I did say I want to see track designs that aren't so 110% commitments and BIG JUMPS YO.....but even their practice tracks are pretty extreme to accommodate real world testing now. The massive injury lists the last 3 years in the 450 classes in MXGP and AMA have taken out alot of the fun for me, and needless to say almost feels like a bloodsport entertainment type of situation.

Unfortunately this isn't a "prototype" class like MotoGP or F1 where speeds and costs can be controlled by aero limits, grooved tyres or spec ECU....these bikes are actually based on consumer products so they can't just find a magic button to slow them down and sell them that way.

• Like 1

It would be nice if the AMA compiled a database for where riders crashed and did the feature contribute to the injury.

The best way to reduce power on 450s is hang a big quiet muffler on them. Lower the max Db.

Edited by Kev_XR

Deep down, you love agreeing with me because I'm right......and all the cool kids do it.

I only agreed because you're a special needs kid and I don't want your ADHD to act up.