Just ordered my MRD SSW!

Finally did it, and now I can't wait to pop that baby on. I've already installed the Hot Cams stage 1, 3x3, and rejetted (although I'm sure I'll have to move up a MJ with the MRD). Right now I'm running a 155 main so I'm thinking I'll start with a 160 with the MRD.

I'm taking the ol' SM to the track tomorrow and Sunday for some action. Really wish I would have ordered this thing in time to have it for this weekend....

• Like 2

I just ordered mine on Saturday.  Have you gotten any word on the expected wait time on it?  I didn't see anything on the order, checkout, payment screens or even the confirmation email about how long it would take to receive it.  I called them probably about half a dozen times and even left a voicemail and nothing.

I just ordered mine on Saturday. Have you gotten any word on the expected wait time on it? I didn't see anything on the order, checkout, payment screens or even the confirmation email about how long it would take to receive it. I called them probably about half a dozen times and even left a voicemail and nothing.

Email Dave. He usually responded to me in one day. Also got mine recently. Took about a month from order to delivery. Although that was over Xmas as well.

Email Dave. He usually responded to me in one day. Also got mine recently. Took about a month from order to delivery. Although that was over Xmas as well.

If you say it took about a month, I'm fine with that.  I just wanted to know if it's a week, a month, three months, etc.  Also, if you ordered the "shorty" version, where did you put that down when ordering it.  It says for you to write it in the notes, but the only "notes" I found were in the Paypal payment screen.

If you say it took about a month, I'm fine with that. I just wanted to know if it's a week, a month, three months, etc. Also, if you ordered the "shorty" version, where did you put that down when ordering it. It says for you to write it in the notes, but the only "notes" I found were in the Paypal payment screen.[/quote

Emailed him right after I ordered and requested a shorty. Ya ordered dec12 he made it maybe the week of the 28th and then a week or so for shipping as I'm in Canada.